Stiles Stilinski | Age: 16 | Species: Human | FC: Dylan O’Brien | School: BHHS | Relationship Status: Dating Lydia Martin | OPEN
- Stiles lead a normal teenage life. He wasn’t anyone important. Just another high school student trying to make it in the dog-eat- dog world of high school. He was on the bottom of the cool scale and he only had one best friend: Scott McCall. He is mostly known as the side kick and is always there for Scott through the good and bad. He prefers to be Batman but is okay with being Robin.
- Stiles is dedicated, loving and a bit sarcastic. He claims that he is that way due to the fact that that is all he has. He is skinny, tall, and lanky. He doesn’t have much of a built when it comes to the other males. He is also loud, outgoing and often said to be the class clown.
- Stiles’s father, is the sheriff of Beacon hills. They have a close relationship. Stiles often gets and give advice to and from his father. They are close, they become closer since his mother died. Stiles and his father don’t speak much about her, but do remember her.Stiles father is single and is not ready to move on.
- Stiles is single. He hasn’t ever really had a girlfriend before. He has a big crush on Lydia Martin. The popular girl of Beacon Hills with a high intelligence level. She plays like she’s dumb, but he can see right through her. He really wants a girlfriend this year, but doesn’t think he will get one.
- Stiles is on the school’s Lacrosse team, but never actually plays. He usually warms the bench and is there for Scott, never missing a game.
- Stiles plans on getting good grades. He plans on enjoying his high school life and this year not getting sent to the principles office every day. He wants to go to parties and just be a teenager.
- Scott McCall
His best friend since grade school. They do everything together. They are always seen together and do everything together. Scott and him have a strong communication and always have each others backs no matter what.
- Lydia Martin
She doesn’t know that Stiles exist. He has a big crush on her and wants to attempt to get her attention this year, though it would be hard, seeing as she is a pretty high maintenance girl.
- Danny Mahealani
They usually joke around a lot in the locker room., exchanging a lot of gay jokes between each other. Danny finds Stiles to be cute, but knows that the relationship between them is strictly friends, thus usually rejects Stiles in a playful way. They are good friends.
- Jackson Whittemore
Enemy. They don’t get along at all. Jackson would usually make fun of him, calling him a nit wit and such. Stiles do not like Jackson’s arrogance and finds him to be a complete douchebag.
- Stefan Salvatore
Even though he’s a vampire, they get along pretty well and hang out at the bar. It’s more of a secret meeting. They both think of each other to be a great friend to hang out with and just relax.
- Caroline Forbes
He thinks she’s hot and wouldn’t mind a date with her. She thinks he’s cute and there might be a possibility for them to date… If she isn’t already so in love with one Tyler Lockwood.
- Isaac Lahey
They are close friends. He knows Isaac has a lot of issues involving his dad, and is around to help him through it and Isaac appreciates him for doing that.
- Allison Argent
Stiles and Allison have become good friends, especially after he acted as a messenger of sorts when she and Scott couldn’t be seen in public together.
- Derek Hale
Derek was cold towards the boy at first, somewhat verbally threatening him with words. The fact that he has a buff body and can turn into a werewolf when he’s angry scares Stiles to death at first but Stiles has gotten to realize that Derek is usually all bark and no bite.